MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- Innovation process. Model Stage-Gate Idea-to-launch. Stage-gate system Standard. http://stage-gate.com [Google Scholar]
- Matveenko A.M., Mechanical equipment systems of aircraft. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Press, 558 p., 2005. [Google Scholar]
- E. Ya. Sokolov, I. M. Zinger, Jet Apparatus. – 3rd ed., Moscow.: Energoatomizdat, 352 p, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Attekov A.V. Optimization methods / A.V. Attekov, S.V. Galkin, V.S. Zarubin. Publishing House of Moscow State Technical University named after N.E. Bauman, 440p, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Vasilyev, F. P. Numerical methods for solving extremal problems. Science Press, 552p, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Izmailov, A. F., Solodov M.V., Numerical methods of optimization, Fizmatlit Press, 304p, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Study of crash–resistant helicopter fuel systems, final report, aviation research administration Washington, D.C., 20591, (February 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Dubovkin, V. G. Malanicheva, Yu. P. Massur, E. P. Fedorov Physico–chemical and operational properties of jet fuels. Reference, M. Chemistry, 240 p., (1985) [Google Scholar]
- SimInTech Manual: http://simintech.ru. [Google Scholar]
- N. B. Vargaftik Handbook of thermophysical properties of gases and liquids. 2nd edition., Moscow.: Science, 721 p., (1972) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bretschneider. The properties of gases and liquids. Engineering methods of calculation.Translation from Polish; edited by P. G. Romankov. — Leningrad: Chemistry, Leningrad branch, 536 p., (1966) [Google Scholar]
- Kartashov B.A., Shabaev E.A., Kozlov O.S., Shchekaturov A. M. Dynamic Modeling Environment of Technical Systems SimInTech. Moscow, DMK Press, 424 p., (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Idelchik I.E., Handbook of Hydraulic Resistance. Ed. M. O. Steinberg, 3rd ed., Moscow; Engineering Press, 672 p., (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Application of the Simintech software package for mathematical modeling of various on-board aircraft systems (Smagin D.I., Saveliev R.S., Satin A.A.) Abstracts of the XXIII INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE “SYSTEM ANALYSIS, MANAGEMENT AND NAVIGATION” [Google Scholar]
- Methods for the Design of Modern On–Board Systems of Advanced Aircraft (Smagin D., Saveliev R.) Abstracts of the conference «The 10th International Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering» [Google Scholar]
- Formation of the concept of promising aircraft using alternative fuels and energy sources (Smagin D.I., Pritulkin A.A.) Abstracts of the conference “GAGARIN READINGS – 2018” [Google Scholar]
- Mathematical modeling of the aircraft fuel system (Yaloso A.V., Kozelkov A.S., Strelets D.Yu., Kornev A.V.) Flight. All–Russian Technical J. [Google Scholar]
- Application of the Simintech software package for mathematical modeling of various on–board aircraft systems (Smagin D.I., Starostin K.I., Saveliev RS, Satin A.A.) J. “COMPUTATIONAL NANOTECHNOLOGY” [Google Scholar]
- Providing new quality aircraft. Design, manufacture and testing of soft fuel tanks by accidental fuel system of helicopters (Pugachev Yu.N., Makovetsky M.B., Smagin D.I.) “Quality and life” J. [Google Scholar]
- Method of creating a dynamic mathematical model of a neutral gas system for a promising aircraft in the SIMINTECH software package (Smagin D.I., Starostin K.I., Savelev R.S., Satin A.A.) J. “COMPUTATIONAL NANOTECHNOLOGY” [Google Scholar]
- The concept of creating a complex mathematical model of an aircraft, including the main onboard systems (Smagin D.I., Starostin K.I., Saveliev R.S., Satin A.A.) “Quality and Life” J. [Google Scholar]
- Solving the problems of optimizing the design of fuel system units based on additive technologies (Zyazeva T.Yu., Smagin D.I.) “Quality and Life” J. [Google Scholar]
- Application of optimization of specified parameters of a crash-resistant fuel system (ASTS) of a prospective helicopter (Smagin D.I., Starostin K.I., Saveliev R.S., Satin A.A.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.