MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- Matveenko A M, Akopov M G, Ruzhitsky V V, Evseev A S, System equipment of aircrafts (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering Publ.2005) 558 [Google Scholar]
- Shustrov Y M and Starostin K I, The task of designing aircraft air conditioning systems on PC: A tutorial (Moscow: MAI Publ. 1998) 136 [Google Scholar]
- Ian Moir and Allan Seabridge Aircraft Systems: Mechanical, electrical, and avionics subsystems integration, third edition (John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Shustrov Y M, Bulaevsky M M, Aircraft air conditioning systems (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering Publ. 1978) 160 [Google Scholar]
- Cronin M J, Design aspect of systems in all electric aircraft (SAE Techn. Pap. Ser.) 821436 DOI: https://doi.org/10.4271/821436 [Google Scholar]
- Innovation Process. Stage-Gate Idea-to-launch Model http://stage-gate.com [Google Scholar]
- Garganeyev A G, Kharitonov S A, Technical and economic assessment of the creation of all electric aircraft. Proc. of Tomsk St. Un. of Cont. Sys.and Rad. 2009 2 179–184 [Google Scholar]
- Mike Sinett, B787 no bleed systems. Aero Quaterly 28 4 611 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Liebherr A S, PD Director interview. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kalliopin A K, Mathematical modeling of aircraft air conditioning systems (Moscow: MAI Publ. 1992) 77 [Google Scholar]
- Antonova N V, Dybrovin L D, Egorov E E, Design of air conditioning systems, ed. by Shustrov Y M (Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ.2006) 384 [Google Scholar]
- Larock B E, Jeppson R W, Watters G Z, Hydraulics of Pipeline Systems (Boca Ration, Florida, USA: CRC Press LLC 2000) 552 [Google Scholar]
- Satin A A, Saveliev R S, Modeling of the air conditioning system perspective of a passenger plane in the software package Simintech Journal Computational nanotechnology 3 24–31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines and Methods for Conducting the Safety Assessment Process on Civil Airborne System and Equipment (SAEARP4761, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Pekka Roytta, Study of a vapor–compression air–conditioning system for jetliners (Lappeenrannan teknillinen yliopisto Digipaino) [Google Scholar]
- ECS for the All Electric Aircraft Fabienne COUAILLAC MSc. (AVD 2006–2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kalliopin A K, Saveliev R S, Smagin D I, Main trends in the development of air conditioning systems of advanced aircraft Eng. J.:Science and innovation, 6 DOI: 10.18698/2308-6033-2017-6-1627 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.