MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Flight Physics: Noise & Aerodynamics|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- Harris, C. D., NASA Supercritical Airfoils: A Matrix of Family-Related Airfoils, NASA technical Paper 2969, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Fleeman E. L., Tactical Missile Design, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Mahran, M. and Negm, H. and Elsabbagh, A., Aero-elastic Analysis of Plate Wings Using the Finite Element Method, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Askan, A. and Tangoz, S., The Effect of Aspect Ratio on Aerodynamic Performance and Flow Separation Behavior of a Model Wing Composed from Different Profiles, Journal of Energy Systems, Vol. 2, p: 224–237, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Erturk, B., Effects of Design Parameters on the Aeroelastic Performance of a Cruise Missile Wing, METU, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.