MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Aerostructures & Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- W. Heylen, S. Lammens, P. Sas, Modal Analysis Theory and Testing, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Division of Production Engineering, Machine Design and Automation (1998), [Google Scholar]
- W. Wiśniowski, Resonance testing of flying objects - methods and analysis of results. Transactions on Aerospace Research, 7/2010 (209). [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Schwarz, M. H. Richardson: Experimental Modal Analysis. Fifth Edition, Butterworth-Heinemann. CSI Reliability Week, Orlando, FL, (October 1999). [Google Scholar]
- B. Özkök, U. Weltin, Aeroelastic analysis for the CH601XL and the CH601 with a maximum take-off mas of 600 kg. Hamburg University of Technology. Hamburg, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- LMS Test.Lab MIMO Sweep & Stepped Sine Testing 14. Copyright Siemens Industries Software NV [Google Scholar]
- B. Peeters, H. Climent, R. De Diego, J. De Alba, J. R. Ahlquist, J. M. Carreño, W. Hendricx, A. Rega, G. García, J. Deweer, J. Debille, Modern solutions for ground vibration testing of large aircraft. 26th Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics 2008, IMAC-XXVI. [Google Scholar]
- LMS Test.Lab MIMO Normal Modes Testing 14. Copyright Siemens Industries Software NV. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.