MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Very High Cycle Fatigue|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- C. Bathias and P. C. Paris, Gigacycle fatigue in mechanical practice. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- R. Pérez-Mora, T. Palin-Luc, C. Bathias, and P. C. Paris, Very high cycle fatigue of a high strength steel under sea water corrosion: A strong corrosion and mechanical damage coupling, Int. J. Fatigue, 74, 156–165, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Grigorescu, P. M. Hilgendorff, M. Zimmermann, C. P. Fritzen, and H. J. Christ, Cyclic deformation behavior of austenitic Cr–Ni-steels in the VHCF regime: Part I – Experimental study, Int. J. Fatigue, 93, 250–260, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nikitin, C. Bathias, and T. Palin-Luc, A new piezoelectric fatigue testing machine in pure torsion for ultrasonic gigacycle fatigue tests: Application to forged and extruded titanium alloys, Fatigue Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct., 38, 11, 1294–1304, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Q. Xue, H. Tao, F. Montembault, Q. Y. Wang, and C. Bathias, Development of a three-point bending fatigue testing methodology at 20 kHz frequency, Int. J. Fatigue, 29, 2085–2093, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Brugger, T. Palin-Luc, P. Osmond, and M. Blanc, Gigacycle fatigue behavior of a cast aluminum alloy under biaxial bending: experiments with a new piezoelectric fatigue testing device, 21st Eur. Conf. Fract. ECF21, 2, 96–100, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Soares, P. Costa, M. Freitas, and L. Reis, Fatigue life assessment of a railway wheel material under HCF and VHCF conditions, MATEC Web Conf., 165, 09003, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vieira, M. De Freitas, L. Reis, A. M. R. Ribeiro, and M. Da Fonte, Development of a very high cycle fatigue (VHCF) multiaxial testing device, Frat. ed Integrita Strutt., 10, 37, 131–137, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Costa, M. Vieira, L. Reis, A. Ribeiro, and M. de Freitas, New specimen and horn design for combined tension and torsion ultrasonic fatigue testing in the very high cycle fatigue regime, Int. J. Fatigue, 103, 248–257, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vieira, L. Reis, M. Freitas, and A. Ribeiro, Strain measurements on specimens subjected to biaxial ultrasonic fatigue testing, Theor. Appl. Fract. Mech., 85, 2–8, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.