MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Variable Amplitude Loading|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- E. Smith., The nucleation and growth of cleavage fracture in high carbon bainite, Materials Scienceand Engineering A, 158, 11-19 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Manson, A complex subject – Some simple approximations, Experimental Mechanics, 5, 193-226 (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO12135 : 2016, Metallic materials Unified method of test for the determination of quasistatic fracture toughness [Google Scholar]
- M. Ohata, M. Yokota, M. Hirono, O. Yasuda, M. Toyoda, Criterion for Ductile Cracking of Structural under Cyclic Loading, quarterly journal of the Japan Welding Society, 22, 509-516 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. L Bassani, Incompatibility and a simple gradient theory of plasticity, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 49, 1983-1996 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Martínez, C. Betegon, Modeling damage and fracture within strain-gradient plasticity, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 59, 208-215 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.