MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- W. Findley. A theory for the effect of mean stress on fatigue of metals under combined torsion and axial load or bending. J. of Eng. for Indust.: 301-6 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Papadopoulos. Long life fatigue under multiaxial loading. International Journal of Fatigue, 23: 839-49 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Morel. A critical plane approach for life prediction of high cycle fatigue under multiaxial variable amplitude loading. Int. J. of Fatigue, 22(2): 101-19 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Carpinteri, A. Karolczuk, E. Macha, S. Vantadori. Expected position of the fatigue plane by using the weighted mean principal Euler angles. International Journal of Fatigue, 115: 87-99 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Banvillet, T. Palin-Luc, S. Lasserre. A volumetric energy based high cycle multiaxial fatigue criterion. International Journal of Fatigue, 25(8): 755-69 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Burago, A.B. Zhuravlev, I.S. Nikitin. Models of multiaxial fatigue fracture and service life estimation of structural elements. Mechanics of Solids, 46(6): 828-38 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Nikitin, N.G. Burago, A.D. Nikitin, V.L. Yakushev. Determination of the critical plane and assessment of fatigue durability under various cyclic loading regimes. PNRPU Mechanics Bulletin, 4: 238-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishihara, M. Kawamoto. The strength of metals under combined alternation bending and torsion with phase difference. Memories of the College of Engineering, Kyoto Imperial University, 11: 85-112 (1945) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Burago, I.S. Nikitin, P.A. Yushkovskiy. Lifetime of Disks of Variable Thickness with Anisotropy of Fatigue Properties Taken into Account. Mechanics of Solids, 50(5): 546-58 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.