MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- F. Erdogan, G.C. Sih, On the crack extension in plates under plane loading and transverse shear, J Basic Eng 85: 519-27 (1963). [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Sih, Strain-energy-density factor applied to mixed mode crack problems, Int J Fract 10: 305-21 (1974). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hussain, S.L. Pu, J. Underwood, Strain-energy-release rate for a crack under combined mode I and mode II, ASTM STP vol. 560, Am Soc Test Mater, Philadelphia, PA, p. 2-28 (1974). [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Theocaris, N.P. Andrianopoulos, The T-criterion applied to ductile fracture, Int J Fract 20: R125-30 (1982). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.K. Shafique, K.K. Marwan, Analysis of mixed mode crack initiation angles under various loading conditions, Eng Fract Mech 67: 397-419 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Carpinteri, A. Spagnoli, S. Vantadori, A multiaxial criterion for notch high-cycle fatigue using a critical-point method, Eng Fract Mech 75(7) :1864-74 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tanaka, Fatigue crack propagation from a crack inclined to the cyclic tensile axis, Eng Fract Mech 6:493-507 (1974). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Sih, B.M. Barthelemy, Mixed mode fatigue crack growth predictions, Eng Fract Mech 13: 439-51 (1980). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Cotterell, J.R. Rice, Slightly curved or kinked cracks, Int J Fract 16: 155-69 (1980). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Elber, Fatigue crack closure under cyclic tension, Eng Fract Mech 2: 37-45 (1970). [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Wheeler, Spectrum loading and crack growth, J Basic Eng 94: 181-6 (1972). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.U. de Koning, H.J. ten Hoeve, T.K. Hendriksen, The description of crack growth on the basis of the strip-yield model for computation of crack opening loads, the crack tip stretch and strain rates, National Aerospace Lab., Report NLR-TP-97511L (1997). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Mohanty, B.B. Verma, P.K. Ray, Prediction of fatigue life with interspersed mode-I and mixed-mode (I and II) overloads by an exponential model: extensions and improvements, Eng Fract Mech 76 :454-68 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Boljanović, S. Maksimović, Computational mixed mode failure analysis under fatigue loadings with constant amplitude and overload, Eng Fract Mech 174: 168-179 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhan, N. Lu, C. Zhang, A new approximate model for the R-ratio effect on fatigue crack growth rate, Eng Fract Mech 119: 85-96 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Galyon, S.R. Arunachalam, J. Greer, M. Hammond, S.A. Fawaz, Three dimensional crack growth prediction, In: M. Bos, editor: Bridging the gap between theory and operational practice, New York, Springer, ICAF, p. 1035-68 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.