MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- K. Kimura, H. Kushima and F. Abe, “Improvement of Creep Life Prediction of High Cr Ferritic Creep Resistant Steels by Region Partitioning Method of Stress vs. Time to Rupture Diagram” Journal of Society of Materials Science, Japan, 52, 1, 57-62 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Matsubara and A. Nitta, “Creep-Fatigue Strengths of 9Cr steels for FBR Steam Generator” CRIEPI Research Report, 20, 1 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kanemaru, et al., The thermal and nuclear power, 41, 326 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Society of Materials, Fundamentals of solid mechanics, 173 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Monkman and N.J. Grant, “AN Empirical Relationship Between Rupture Life and Minimum Creep Rate in Creep-Rupture Tests” Proc. ASTM, 56, 593-620 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukai, T. Takada, M. Sakane, M. Ohnami and T. Tsurui, “Development of multiaxial creep testing machine using cruciform specimen” Journal of the Society of Material Science, Japan, 45, 5, 559-565 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. Itoh, T. Hikida, F. Ogawa, T. Itoh, M. Sakane, S. Zhang, “Biaxial Tensile Creep Damage of Mod.9Cr-1Mo Steel Using Cruciform Specimen, ” Proc. 9th China-Jpn. Bilater. Symp. High Temp. Strength Mater., 60–66, Oct. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.