MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- B.A. Eick, Z.R. Treece, B.F. SpencerJr., M.D. Smith, S.C. Sweeney, Q.G. Alexander, and S.D. Foltz, Miter Gate Gap Detection Using Principal Component Analysis. ERDC-TR-18-2, US Army Engineer Research and Development Center, Vicksburg, Miss, USA, 2018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Grier, The Declining Reliability of the US Inland waterway system, USACE 2006 [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). 2015. Upper Mississippi River Locks and Dams. Vicksburg, MS [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Riveros, E. Arredondo, Prediciendo la Deterioracion de Estructuras Metalicas de Navigacion Sometidas a Cargas Hidráulicas con la Cadena de Markov y la Simulación Latin Hypercube. Rev Int Desastres Nat, Accid Infraestruct Civ 2011;11(1). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Riveros, E. Arredondo, K. Walker, D. Dixon, V. Fermo, J. Davis, A procedure for predicting the deterioration of steel hydraulic structures to enhance their maintenance, management, and rehabilitation. ERDC/ITL TR-14-1. Vicksburg, MS: U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center; 2014. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Riveros, M.E. Rosario, Deriving the transition probability matrix using computational mechanics. Eng Comput. 2018;35:2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Riveros, J.L. Ayala-Burgos, J. Perez, (2009). “Numerical investigation of miter gates.” ERDC/ITL-TR-09-1, U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC), Vicksburg, MS. [Google Scholar]
- Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Periodic inspection and continuing evaluation of completed civil works structures. Engineer regulation 1110-2-100. Washington, DC: Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Reporting of evidence of distress of civil works structures. Engineer regulation 1110-2-101. Washington, DC: Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; 1996. [Google Scholar]
- A. Bassetti, P. Liechti, A. Nussbaumer, Fatigue resistance and repairs of riveted bridge members. Espoo, Finland: 3rd international symposium on fatigue design, fatigue design and reliability. 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Highway Administration. Recording and coding guide for the structure inventory and appraisal of the nation’s bridges. Report no. FHWA-PD-96-001. Washington, DC: Office of Engineering, Bridge Division, Bridge Management Branch; 1995. [Google Scholar]
- K. Maruyama, JCI Activities on Continuous Fibre Reinforced Concrete, Non-Metallic (FRP) Reinforcement for Concrete Structures. J. C. Institute: 3-12 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- K. Neale, P. Labossiere, State-of-the-art Report on Retrofitting and Strengthening by Continuous Fibre in Canada. J. C. Institute: 25-39 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- J. Thomas, FRP Strengthening Experimental or Mainstream Technology? Concrete International: 57-58 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Triantafillou, Shear Strengthening of Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Epoxy Bonded FRP Composites. ACI Structural Journal 95(2): 107-115(1998). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hosseini, E. Ghafoori, M. Motavalli, A. Nussbaumer, X. Zhao, Mode I fatigue crack arrest in tensile steel members using prestressed CFRP plates. Compos Struct; 178:119–34 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Colombi, A. Bassetti, A. Nussbaumer, Crack growth induced delamination on steel members reinforced by prestressed composite patch. Fatigue Fract Eng Mater Struct; 26(5):429–37 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ABAQUS v6.14. Dassault systems, Providence, RI; 2014.<www.simulia.com>. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Riveros, H. Mahmoud, C. Lozano, Fatigue Repair of Underwater Navigation Steel Structures using CFRP, Elsevier Engineering Structures, Vol 173, Pages 718-728 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Mahmoud, G.A. Riveros, M. Memari, A.j Valsangkar, Underwater Large-Scale Experimental Fatigue Assessment of CFRP-Retrofitted Steel Panels, ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, 144(10): 04018183 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Paris, M. Gomez, W. Anderson, A rational analytic theory of fatigue. Trends Eng. 13, 9–14 (1961). [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Paris, H. Tada, J.K. Donald, Service load fatigue damage-a historical perspective, Int. J. Faigue 21, S35-S46 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.