MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- E. Charkaluk, A. Constantinescu, F. Szmytka, S. Tabibian. Probability density functions: From porosities to fatigue lifetime. International Journal of Fatigue (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y.X. Gao, J.Z. Yi., P.D. Lee, T.C. Lindley. The effect of porosity on the fatigue life of cast aluminium-silicon alloys. Fatigue and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V. Bonnand, S. Pierret, V. Chiaruttini, E. Andrieu, & E. Fessler. Relation between crack growth behaviour and crack front morphology under hold-time conditions in DA Inconel 718. International Journal of Fatigue, 17–27, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Murakami, K. Kawakami, & W.E. Duckworth. Quantitative Evaluation of Effects of Size and Shape of Artificially Introduced Alumina Inclusions on the Fatigue Strength of Ni-Cr-Mo Steel. Tetsu-to-Hagane. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Geniaut, P. Massin, N. Moes. Evaluation of stress intensity factors with g-theta method and level sets in code aster. [Google Scholar]
- J. Melson, J. Kennedy. Fatigue Crack Growth Analysis with Finite Element Methods and a Monte Carlo Simulation, Thesis (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z-crack tutorial: http://www.zset-software.com/support/manuals/. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xue, H. El Kadiri, M.F. Horstemeyer, J.B. Jordon, H. Weiland. Micromechanisms of multistage fatigue crack growth in a high-strength aluminum alloy. Acta Materialia, 55(6), 1975–1984 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Morris, The effect of intermetallics composition and microstructure on fatigue crack initiation in Al 2219-T851. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 9A: 1345–1348 (1978). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.