MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- Maneek H., Shweta G., Laboratory investigations of the properties of concrete containing recycled plastic aggregates, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Faraj RH., Sherwani AFH., Daraei A., Mechanical, fracture and durability properties of self–compacting high strength concrete containing recycled polypropylene plastic particles, Journal Of Building Engineering, Vol 25, 2019, DOI: 10.1016/j.jobe.2019.100808 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nematzadeh M., Mousavimehr M., Residual Compressive Stress–Strain Relationship for Hybrid Recycled PET–Crumb Rubber Aggregate Concrete after Exposure to Elevated Temperatures, Journal Of Materials In Civil Engineering, Volume: 31 Issue: 8, 2019, DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0002749 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Badache A., Benosman AS., Senhadji Y., Mouli M., Thermo–physical and mechanical characteristics of sand–based lightweight composite mortars with recycled high–density polyethylene (HDPE), Construction and Building Materials, Volume: 163 Pages: 40–52, 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.12.069. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Emilia Sabãu, Chapter Recycling of Polymeric Composite Materials, Book Product Lifecycle Management – Terminology and Applications, IntechOpen, 2018, ISBN 978-1-78984-543-3, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.81281, [Google Scholar]
- Ceclan VA., Bere P., Borzan M., Grozav S., Borzan C., Development of Environmental Technology for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Materials Recycling, Materiale Plastice, Volume: 50 Issue: 2 Pages: 79–83, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- VA Ceclan, N Bâlc, S Grozav, P Bere, CS Borzan., Quality of the hydroformed tubular parts., Advanced Engineering Forum 8, 215–224, 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baltateanu D., Sima M., Global Environmental Changes. Natural hazards and Technology Credits Publishing House, Bucharest, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Kiram B.V.K., Prakash P. , Use of waste Plastics in cement concrete pavement, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Prakash P., Study of waste Plastics as Composite Materials in cement Concrete construction. Proceedings of Thermic 2006. [Google Scholar]
- IS: 456 – 2000 Plain and Reinforces Concrete Code of Practice Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.