MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Machining Processes and Quality Assurance|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- A.C. Pereira, F. Romero, A review of the meanings and the implications of the Industry 4.0 concept, Procedia Manufacturing, 13, 1206–1214, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DIGITAL TWIN E-book digitization production switching to Industry 4.0 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Stock,& G. Seliger,. Opportunities of sustainable manufacturing in industry 4.0. Procedia CIRP, 40, 536–541, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nouira, J.A. Salgado, N. El-Hayek, S. Ducourtieux, A. Delvallée, and N. Answer, Setup of a high-precision profilometer and comparison of tactile and optical measurements of standards, Measurement Science and Technology 25, no. 4:044016, (2014) . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Viotti, A. Albertazzi, A.V. Fantin, and A. Dal Pont, Comparison between a white-light interferometer and a tactile formtester for the measurement of long inner cylindrical surfaces, Optics and Lasers in Engineering 46, no. 5 396–403, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schachtschneider, I. Fortmeier, M. Stavridis, J. Asfour, G. Berger, R.B. Bergmann, A. Beutler et al. Interlaboratory comparison measurements of aspheres, Measurement Science and Technology 29, no. 5, 055010, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jantzen, M. Stein, A. Dietzel, K. Kniel, Microgear measurement standards:Comparing tactile,optical and computed tomography measurements, American Gear Manufacturers Association Fall Technical Meeting (2018) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.