MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Machining Processes and Quality Assurance|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- A.C. Pereira, F. Romero, A review of the meanings and the implications of the Industry 4.0 concept, Procedia Manufacturing, 13, 1206–1214, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DIGITAL TWIN E-book digitization production switching to Industry 4.0 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Stock,& G. Seliger,. Opportunities of sustainable manufacturing in industry 4.0. Procedia CIRP, 40, 536–541, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Nouira, J.A. Salgado, N. El-Hayek, S. Ducourtieux, A. Delvallée, and N. Answer, Setup of a high-precision profilometer and comparison of tactile and optical measurements of standards, Measurement Science and Technology 25, no. 4:044016, (2014) . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Viotti, A. Albertazzi, A.V. Fantin, and A. Dal Pont, Comparison between a white-light interferometer and a tactile formtester for the measurement of long inner cylindrical surfaces, Optics and Lasers in Engineering 46, no. 5 396–403, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schachtschneider, I. Fortmeier, M. Stavridis, J. Asfour, G. Berger, R.B. Bergmann, A. Beutler et al. Interlaboratory comparison measurements of aspheres, Measurement Science and Technology 29, no. 5, 055010, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jantzen, M. Stein, A. Dietzel, K. Kniel, Microgear measurement standards:Comparing tactile,optical and computed tomography measurements, American Gear Manufacturers Association Fall Technical Meeting (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.