MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Machining Processes and Quality Assurance|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- P. Sincak, G. Andrejkova, Neural Networks: Engineering approach (1. part). Elfa Kosice, ISBN 80-88786-38-X (1996) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vasilko, Analytical Theory of Chip Machining. Faculty of manufacturing technologies, Presov, ISBN 978-80-8073-759-7, p. 481 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Straka, S. Hasova, Assessing the influence of technological parameters on the surface quality of steel MS1 after WEDM, MM Science Journal, p. 1194–1200 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Cmorej, A. Panda, P. Baron, P. Poor, M. Pollak, Surface finishing of 3D printed sample manufactured by fused deposition modelling , MM Science Journal, p. 1981–1985 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Krehel, M. Pollak, The contactless measuring of the dimensional attrition of the cutting tool and roughness of machined surface, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 86, p. 437–449 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Olejarova, J. Dobransky, J. Svetlik, M. Pituk, Measurements and evaluation of measurements of vibrations in steel milling process, Measurement 106, p. 18–25 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Valicek, M. Harnicarova, A. Panda, I. Hlavatz, M. Kusnerova, H. Tozan, M. Yagimli, V. Vaclavik, Mechanism of Creating the Topography of an Abrasive Water Jet Cut Surface, Machining, joining and modifications of advanced materials, 61, p. 111–120 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cacko, T. Krenicky, J. Dobransky, Impact of an excessive wear of bearing on the mechatronic devices, Applied Mechanics and Materials 460, p. 99–106 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Panda, J. Jurko, J. Valicek, M. Harnicarova, I. Pandova, Study on cone roller bearing surface roughness improvement and the effect of surface roughness on tapered roller bearing service life, The international Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 82, p. 1099–1106 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.