MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- R.J. Crawford, M.P. Kearns, Practical Guide to Rotational Moulding (Rapra Technology Limited, UK, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nugent, Applied Plastics Engineering Handbook, Processing, Materials, and Applications (volume in Plastics Design Library, 2nd Edition, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Tan, Accelerated Cooling of Thermoplastics in Rotational Moulding (Ph.D. Thesis in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Queen’s University Belfast, UK, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Spencer, M.P. Kearns, Rotational Molding News, 01/03, 6 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. McCourt, M.P. Kearns, Proc. Pan-European Rotomoulding Res., 4, 6 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Chaudhay, E. Takacs, J. Vlachopoulos, Processing Enhancers for Rotational Molding of Polyethylene, Po. Eng. Sci. 41, 1731 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gh. Rusu, M. Rusu, E. Rusu, A. Stoleriu, C. Teaca, Polym. Plast. Technol. Eng. 39, 233 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Garg, F.P.C. Gomes, P. Mhaskar, M.R. Thompson, Model predictive control of uniaxial rotational molding process, Computers & Chemical Engineering 121 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ianakiev, K.K. Lim, Ann. Tech. Conf.-ANTEC 5, 2737 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Khouri, Reducing Cycle Times in Rotational Moulding of Plastics: A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis (Ph.D. Thesis in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Queen’s University Belfast, UK, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.