MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Automation of Manufacturing Systems and Assembly|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- Berret M. Industry 4.0: a challenge and a chance, Stuttgart: Roland Berger (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Hofmann E. & Rüsch M. Industry 4.0 and the current status as well as future prospects on logistics. Computers in Industry, Issue 89, pp. 23–34. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Max B., Rinn T., Von Thaden G. & de Thieulloy G. Industry 4.0 - The new industrial revolution, Roland Berger, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Hofmann W., Langer S., Lang S. & Reggelin T. Integrating Virtual Commissioning Based on High Level Emulation into Logistics Education. Procedia Engineering, 172, pp. 24–32, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reinhart G. & Wünsch G. Economic application of virtual commissioning to mechatronic production systems. Production Engineering - Research and Development, 1, p. 371–379, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siemens. [Online]. Available at: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/products/manufacturing-planning/plant-simulation-throughput-optimization.html, (2019-1) [Google Scholar]
- Chi G. L. & Sang C. P. Survey on the virtual commissioning of manufacturing systems. Journal of Computational Design and Engineering, 1(3), pp. 213–222, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hoffmann P., Schumann R., Maksoud T.M.A. & Premier G.C. Virtual Commissioning of Manufacturing Systems – A Review and new Approaches for Simplification, 24th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation, pp. 175–181, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Delgado Sobrino D.R. & Václav S. Tecnomatix Plant Simulation. A comprehensive compendium of activities, exercises and notes for students of Logistics and Manufacturing, Trnava: Alumnipress, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Johansson O. Testing and Evaluation of Virtual Commissioning. Case study of an existing robot cell at Scania modelled with 3DExperience. Master thesis. Gothenburg: Chalmers University of Technology, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Siemens. SIMATIC S7-1500, S7-PLCSIM Advanced. Function Manual. s.l.: Siemens, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Siemens, [Online]. Available at: https://w3.siemens.com/mcms/automation-software/en/tia-portal-software/step7-tia-portal/simatic-step7-options/s7-plcsimadvanced/pages/default.aspx, (2019-2) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.