MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- R. V. Egorova, M. S. Egorov, A.V. Skorikov. Free sediment heated cylindrical samples of powder materials ASTALOY 85 MO, DISTALOY HP-1 firm “Höganäs” / / metallurg.– 2013.– No. 5.– P. 82–86. [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Egorova, M. S. Egorov, V. N. Pustovoit. Hardening of powder materials in the measurement of hot hardness / / Hardening technologies and coatings. – 2018. – No. 4 (160). p. 157-160. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Egorov, R. V. Egorova et al. Structure and properties of materials made of powder materials after their plastic deformation // in the collection: Science in Russia: promising research and development collection of materials I all-Russian scientific-practical conference. -2017. – p. 131-137. [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Egorova, M. S. Egorov et al. Formation of interparticle splicing of hot-deformed powder steels obtained from alloyed powders// Blank production in mechanical engineering. – 2017. –T. 15. No. 6. C. 277-281. [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Egorova, M. S. Egorov, V. N. Pustovoit, G. A. Biluk Kinetics of occurrence of cracks in cylindrical samples of okazyvaemsya// Vestnik of don state technical University. – 2017. –Vol. 17. No. 3 (90). p. 103-109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Egorov, S. N. Egorov hot-Deformed powder low-alloy steels [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.