MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A.M. Law, W.D. Kelton, Imitacionnoe modelirovanie (SPb.: Peter, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rumbaugh et al., Object-Oriented Modeling and Design (Prentice Hall, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Krivosheev, D.A. Ahmedzyanov, Modelirovanie dinamicheskih processov v slozhnyh sistemah (UFA.: UGATU, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Wulfson, Vibrations in machines with cyclic action mechanisms (Leningrad: Mashinostroine, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Ben’kovich, Yu.B. Kolesov, Yu.B. Senichenkov, Prakticheskoe modelirovanie dinamicheskih system (SPb.: BHV, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Telegin, A. Kozlov, T. Shumilova, Development and research of the rotating lever object as a dynamic model of a cycle mechanism, MATEC Web Conf. International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018), v. 224, pp. 02078 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Теlegin, A.M. Kozlov, A.V. Кirichek, Solid Modeling in Autodesk Inventor at Initial Stage of Training of Specialists in Field Mechanical Engineering, Lecture Notes In Mechanical Engineering ISSN: 2195-4356, v. Part F4, pp. 1241-1247 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Telegin, A. Kozlov, Computer realization of research into the dynamics of mechanical systems, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 124, pp. 012101 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.