MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- J. Sykut, Discrete element method (DEM) as a tool for investigating properties of granular materials, Pol. J. Food Nutr. Sci, 2, pp. 179-173 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Shchukin, N.V. Arkhincheeva, Study of the properties of gypsum waste and the production of gypsum materials on their basis, Bulletin of the ESSUTM, 3, pp. 48 – 53 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Schukin, A. Pertsov, E. Amelina, Colloid chemistry, (Higher school, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Petropavlovskaya, T. Novichenkova, А. Buryanov, Hyperpressed Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate Structure, Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 1025 – 1026, pp. 820-823. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Ilyushin, Modeling of self-organization processes in crystal-forming system, (URSS editorial, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Petropavlovskaya, А. Buryanov, A. Pustovgar, T. Novichenkova, K. Petropavlovskii, Mechanism of gypsum hardening, MATEC Web of Conferences, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Osipov, Clay tires of oil and gas fields, (Science, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Kosenko, N.V. Filatova, The effect of mechanical activation on the properties of pressed gypsum materials, University News. Chemistry and chemical technology, 9, pp. 99-100 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Dubovchenko, Mineralogical and technological features and prospects for industrial use of the Upper Jurassic sulfate rocks of titanium in the Western Ciscaucasia, Problems of geology and subsoil development, pp.187 – 189 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Satoh, Introduction to Practice of Molecular Simulation: Molecular Dynamics, Monte Carlo, Brownian Dynamics, Lattice Boltzmann and Dissipative Particle Dynamics, Elsevier, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.