MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Nefedov B.B. Thermal efficiency of plasma-powder surfacing during restoration of agricultural machinery parts: dissertation ... Doctor of technical sciences: 05.20.03. Moscow, 2002. 380 p. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Lv et al., Plasma Transferred Arc Powder Surfacing Technology of Thrust Face, Key Engineering Materials, Vols. 373-374, pp. 43-46, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- A. Klimpel, L. A. Dobrzański, A. Lisiecki, and D. Janicki, The study of the technology of laser and plasma surfacing of engine valves face made of X40CrSiMo10-2 steel using cobalt-based powders, J. Mater. Proc. Tech., 175, Issues 1–3, 251–256 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Makhnenko V.I., Kravtsov T.G. Thermal processes during mechanized surfacing of parts such as circular cylinders. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1976.160 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yazovskikh V.M., Belenky V.Ya. Thermal processes during surfacing of continuous cylindrical bodies // Welding and diagnostics. 2011. No 3. Pp. 27-31. [Google Scholar]
- Theory of welding processes. M.: Publishing House of MSTU. N.E. Bauman, 2007 -752 p. [Google Scholar]
- Dubinov A.E., Dubinov I.D., Saykov S.K. Lambert W-function and its application in mathematical problems of physics: Textbook. manual for universities. Sarov: FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF, 2006.160 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.