MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Theoretical studies of the tobacco stalk interaction with the leaf-separating unit / S.K. Papusha, S.V. Belousov, A.E. Bogus. V.I. Konovalov // International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER) Volume 11, Number 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Means of minor mechanization as a basis for modern peasant farms and small farms in small forms of management Lepshina A.I., Belousov S.V. Polytechnical network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2015. No. 109. p. 392-415. [Google Scholar]
- Vinevsky E.I. Some physical and mechanical properties of plants of native tobacco varieties [Text] / E.I. Vinevsky, G.V. Gromov, A.V. Ognianik, S.K. Papusha, E.V. Shidlovsky, N.N. Vinevskaya, R.N. Bukatkin // Collected scientific works of the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Tobacco, Makhorka and Tobacco Products Krasnodar. 2008. No. 117. p. 203-208. [Google Scholar]
- Lugovsky V. Increase the competitiveness of poultry farming Lugovsky V. AIC: Economics, Management. 1997. No. 5. p. 81. [Google Scholar]
- Vinevsky E.I. New technique for tobacco growing [Text] / E.I. Vinevsky, A.E. Lysenko, I.I. Dyachkin, N.N. Vinevskaya, G.V. Popov, A.I. Petriy , S.K. Papusha, K.G. Gromov, E.V. Shidlovsky, A.V. Ognianik // Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex. 2007. No. 6. p. 42-45. [Google Scholar]
- Pat. 2311013 Russian Federation, IPC A01D 45/16. Tabakouborochny combain [Text] / E.I. Vinevsky, E.V. Shidlovsky, N.N. Vinevskaya, I.B. Poyarkov, A.I. Petriy, I.I. Dyachkin, S.K. Papusha; applicant and patent holder of the GNU VNIITTI. No. 2006106854/12; claimed. 06/03/2006; publ. 27.11.2007, Bul. № 33. 7 with .: ill. [Google Scholar]
- Papusha S.K. Theoretical study of the interaction of the tobacco stem with a li-stootdelitelnym device [Text] / S.K. Papusha, V.I. Konovalov, E.I. Vinevsky // scientific support of innovative technologies of production and storage of agricultural and food products: Collection of materials of the III All-Russian scientific-practical conference of young scientists and graduate students. All-Russian Research Institute of Tobacco, Makhorka and Tobacco Products. 2016. p. 176-183. conference of young scientists and graduate students. All-Russian Research Institute of Tobacco, Makhorka and Tobacco Products. 2016. p. 176-183. [Google Scholar]
- Lugovsky V.A. Theoretical approaches to analysis of the problem of separation in domestic and foreign psychology Lugovsky V.A., Petrenko T.V., Sysoeva L.V. Political Internet electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2016. No. 119. S. 539-552. [Google Scholar]
- Belousov S.V. Application of liquid to the sphere of the combine miller Yakovenko A.V., Belousov S.V. In the collection: Scientific support for the agro-industrial complex Collection of articles based on the materials of the IX All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists. Responsible for the release: A.G. Koshchaev. 2016.S. 435-437. [Google Scholar]
- Lugovsky V. Broilers for baby food timoshenko N., Slepukhin V., Lugovsky V., Lukashenko V., Stefanova I. Poultry farming. 2000. No. 1. S. 42-43. [Google Scholar]
- Belousov S.V. Substantiation of the process of separation of fruits by the planetary fruit separator Ablikov V.A., Belousov S.V. In the collection: Actual problems of scientific and technological progress in the agro-industrial complex A collection of scientific articles of the XII International Scientific and Practical Conference, within the framework of the XVIII International Agricultural Exhibition “AgroUniversal 2016”. 2016.S. 3-8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.