MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V.P. Mishin, M. I. Osin, Introduction to Aircrafts Design, Mashinostroenie (1978) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rakov, A Sinev, The structural analysis of new technical systems based on a morphological approach under uncertainty conditions, J. of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability 7, 74–81 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Hubka, W. Eder, Theory of technical systems: A total concept theory for engineering design, Springer Verlag (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Polovinkin, Design theory of new engineering solutions: technology patterns and their applications, Edn. Informelectro (1991) [Google Scholar]
- M. Levin, Modular System Design and Evaluation, Springer International Publishing (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Smerlinski, M. Stephan, C. Gundlach, Innovationsmanagement in hessischen Unternehmen. Eine empirische Untersuchung zur Praxis in kleinund mittelständischen Unternehmen, Marburg (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zwicky, Discovery, Invention, Research – Through the Morphological Approach, Toronto, The Macmillan Company (1969) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ritchey, Problem Structuring using computer-aided morphological analysis, J. of the Operational Research Society, Special Issue on Problem Structuring Methods, 57 792-801 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Garvey, Combining quantitative and qualitative aspects of problem structuring in computational morphological analysis, PhD thesis, Imperial College London (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Klimenko, D Rakov, Analysis and Synthesis of Innovative Engineering Solutions and Technologies Based on Advanced Morphological Approach, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 658, 274-283 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bardenhagen, D. Rakov, Advanced morphological approach in Aerospace design during conceptual stage. Online First article, accepted for publication in Facta Universitas (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kondrat’ev, D. Rakov, Advanced morphological approach to finding novel solutions for automated finishing of GTE blades, Mechanical Science and Technology Update, IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series, 1260, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.