MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- G. Rathnakar, P. Pal, A review on the use and application of polymer composites in automotive industries, IJRASET, 3, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Arif, M. Asif, I. Ahmed, Advanced composite material for aerospace application A review, IJEMS, 7, 2, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Toozandehjani, N. Kamarudin, Z. Dashtizadeh, E. Y. Lim, A. Gomes, C. Gomes, Conventional and advanced composites in aerospace industry: technologies revisited, AJAE, 5, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Kaw, Mechanics of composite materials (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Mallick, Fiber-reinforced composites: Materials, manufacturing, and design (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Advani, E. M. Sozer, Process modeling in composites manufacturing (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Morgan, Carbon fibers and their composites (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Smith, , Composite defects and their detection, Mater Sci Eng, 3, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Hassan, A.R. Othman, S. Kamaruddin, A review on the manufacturing defects of complex-shaped laminate in aircraft composite structures, Int J Adv Manuf Techn, 91, 9-12 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Ganesan, Holographic and laser speckle methods in non-destructive testing, Proc. of the National Seminar & Exhibition on Non-Destructive Evaluation (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gu, Wang, , K. Zhou, X. Xu, Accurate measurement of composite laminates deflection using digital speckle pattern interferometry, Optik, 124, 20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhao, X. Dan, F. Sun, Y. Wang, S. Wu, L. Yang, Digital shearography for NDT: Phase measurement technique and recent developments, Appl. Sci, 8, 12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lizaranzu, I. Amenabar, A. Lario, A. Chiminelli, Non-destructive testing of composite materials by means of active thermography Based tools, Infrared Phys. Technol., 71, July (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. R. da Silva, Detection and characterization of defects in composite materials using thermography, Programa Doutoral em Engenharia Mecânica (2016): https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4004/0968c464d2946985728764f7b457c5781f95.pdf [Google Scholar]
- http://www.torayca.com/en/lineup/product/pro_003_01.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.