MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- R.A. Bikulov, L.M. Kotlyar, A mathematical model of the distribution of the mixture components in a cast iron melt during centrifugation (sedimentation), Materials of the International Scientific and Technical Conference “Innovative Engineering Technologies, Equipment and Materials 2013” and the forum “Improving Competitiveness and energy efficiency of machine-building enterprises in the WTO.”, pp. 43-46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Kornienko, A.G. Panov, A.B. Mazo, High temperature centrifugation of cast iron castings, Sat Proceedings of the ISTC. Young Science to the New Millennium, pp. 122-124 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Bunin, Yu.N. Taran, Cast iron structure (M: Metallurgy, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Bogachev, Metallography of cast iron (Sverdlovsk: GNTI, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zhukov, On the fluctuation mechanism of nucleation of graphitization centers in cast iron and steel, MiTOM, vol.3, pp. 14-15, (1961) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Snezhnoy, On the theory of the formation of spherical graphite in cast iron, Foundry, vol.5, pp. 12-12, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zhukov, Theoretical foundations of graphitization of cast iron and the formation of structure of castings. The mechanical properties of cast iron, (M: Mechanical Engineering, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Bikulov, M.S. Kolesnikov, V.I. Astashchenko, F.G. Karikh, Multi-purpose cast iron production: composition development and process control (M.: Academia, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.