MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Lipsky G.K., Sheftel B.T. Researches of radial vibration for the bearing in forms in rolling surface by spectral analyses method.-Bearing production, (2016) , №6, p.39. [Google Scholar]
- Stratievsky I.H., Kremen Z.I. The calculation of metal put out during treatment by abrasive bars. Works of ISRIM№14.M.-L.Machinebuilding, (2013), p. 7-14/ [Google Scholar]
- Filimonov L.N. About the role of circle work surface in the process of treatment. Book: [Google Scholar]
- Possible-statistic bases of treatment processes and final stage: Common Institute list of papers.L.(1974), p 125-128 [Google Scholar]
- Filimonov L.N. Effective cutting profil of treated circles and its role in treated part of upper layer formation, -Abrasives , (2015) , № 2, p. 30-35/ [Google Scholar]
- Babichev A.P. Some questions of vibrating treatment theory for maching parts and tools.-in Book: Position and perspectives of productive investigation for treatment by vibration.Rostov n/D, (1974), p. 3-9. [Google Scholar]
- Melentjeva P.V. Approximate Calculation.-M.:Physmathstpubl, (2010).-388p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.