MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V.P. Neighborhood, Properties of carbon-based construction materials (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fitzer, Carbon fibers and composites (Mir, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Komarova, Carbon composite materials (MHTI them. D.I. Mendeleev, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Galimov, E.E. Tukbaev, V.L. Fedyaev, Yu.A. Pryakhin et al. High-performance technologies and equipment for the production of polymeric powder coatings (Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Nigmatulin, Dynamics of multiphase media (Science, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Isachenko, V.A. Osipova, A.S. Sukomel, Heat transfer (Higher School, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kutateladze, Heat transfer and hydrodynamics (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- K.O. Bennett, D.E. Myers, Hydrodynamics, heat transfer and mass transfer (Nedra, Moscow, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lukanina, Heat engineering (Higher School, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ilyushin, Continuum mechanics (Moscow State University Press, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Bezukhov, Fundamentals of the theory of elasticity, plasticity and creep (Higher School, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Suvorov, Metal forming (Higher School, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.