MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A.B. Dyakov, Yu.V. Ignatiev and E.P Konshin, Ecological safety of traffic flows (Transport, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Donchenko, Yu.I. Kunin, A.V. Ruzsky and V. Vizhensky, Methods for calculating emissions from vehicles and the results of their application, Journal of Automotive Engineers. v. 3(86), pp. 44-51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zheng, C. Zhu, N. Zhu, T. He, N. Dong, H. Huang, Feature selection-based approach for urban short-term travel speed prediction, IET Intelligent Transport Systems. v. 12(6), pp. 474-484 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Volkov and E.V. Tarasova, Monitoring of the urban environment, taking into account the activities of road transport, Modern problems of science and education, 2, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Korablev, E.V. Tarasova, V.P. Belokurov, and P.V. Meshcheryakov, The calculation of the concentration of pollutant emissions by road in the city of Voronezh, Alternative energy sources in the transport and technological complex: problems and prospects of rational use, 2(1), pp. 210-213 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for determining emissions of vehicles for carrying out summary calculations of urban air pollution (Research Institute Atmosphere, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for calculating atmospheric emissions of pollutants by road on urban highways (NIIAT, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Marmilov, A.N. Kudryavtsev, V.D. Aldoshin and N.A. Muravyova Ecological examination of the determination of emissions of harmful substances into the air from motor flows, Alternative energy sources in the transport and technological complex: problems and prospects of rational use, v. 3(2). pp. 332-336 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Tarasova, V.S. Volkov, Calculation of the total emission of pollutants depending on the distance from the road, Alternative energy sources in the transport and technological complex: problems and prospects of rational use. 1. pp. 291-293 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Suleymanov, E.V. Bondarenko, A.A. Filippov and A.M. Fedotov, Features of the organization of car traffic according to environmental criteria, Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University. v. 21. 6. pp. 149-158 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The list of methods used in 2018 to calculate, standardize and control emissions of pollutants into the air, (JSC “Research Institute of Atmospheric Air Protection”, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Balakin and I.V. Shchipan, Reconstruction of the mechanism of a traffic accident with a collision of cars, Bulletin of the Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy. 2(36). pp. 7-12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y Ryabokon, The Method of Determining the Number of Phases in the Traffic Light Cycle on the Allowable Intensity of Conflicting Flows, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 571-577 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kashtalinsky, V. Petrov and Y. Ryabokon, Method Considering Traffic Stream Variability over Time when Determining Multiprogram Control Modes at Signaled Intersections. Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 277-282 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Beaudoin, Y.H. Farzin and L. Lawell, Public transit investment and sustainable transportation: A review of studies of transit’s impact on traffic congestion and air quality, Research in Transportation Economics, 52, pp. 15-22 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Highway Capacity Manual (TRB, Washington, DC, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bourliva, N. Kantiranis, L. Papadopoulou, E. Aidona, C. Christophoridis, P. Kollias, M. Evgenakis and K. Fytianos, Seasonal and spatial variations of magnetic susceptibility and potentially toxic elements (PTEs) in road dusts of Thessaloniki city, Greece: A one-year monitoring period, Science of the Total Environment. 639, pp. 417-427 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Hao, X. Zhang, X. Cao, X. Shen, J. Shi, Z. Yao, Characterization and carcinogenic risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic and nitro-polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in exhaust emission from gasoline passenger cars using on-road measurements in Beijing, Chin Science of the Total Environment, 645, pp. 347-355 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Hatefi, Strategic planning of urban transportation system based on sustainable development dimensions using an integrated SWOT and fuzzy COPRAS approach. Global Journal of Environmental Science and Management, 4(1), pp. 99-112 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dimitriou, D. Efthymiou, C. Antoniou, Saving lives through faster emergency unit response times: Role of accessibility and environmental factors. Journal of Transportation Engineering. Part A: Systems. 144(9), № 04018053, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.