MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- K.C. Kapur, M. Pecht, Reliability Engineering (Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Birolini, Reliability Engineering: Theory and Practice (Springer, New York, London, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Nikolaev, Aspects of assessment of organizational and technical reliability and design of construction processes with target reliability level using computer-aided technologies, (2016) 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), Chelyabinsk, Russia, 19-20 May, pp. 1-4 [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Desyatirikova, L.V. Chernenkaya, V.E. Mager, Method of Calculating A Priori Reliability of Elements of Complex System, (2018) International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon), Sochi, Russia, 9-16 Sept., pp. 1-4 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Trukhanov, M.P. Kukhtik, A technique of synthesizing control actions to ensure a preset level of reliability, Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, v. 5(1), pp. 43-53 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Chernyavskij, Control of operation of missile armament, (The Military Academy of Strategic Rocket Troops after Peter the Great, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Berketov, A.A. Mikryukov, V.I. Shvej, Forecasting of the individual residual resource of the fixed capital when planning the enterprise modernization, Ekonomika, statistika i informatika, no. 4, pp. 58-62 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Kuznetsov, Methods, models, and means of increasing the efficiency of the estimation of the technical conditions and residual operation life of technical devices, International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing, v. 43(6), pp. 497-502 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dubrovin, V.A. Klimenko, Methods of extimation of residual life of products (review), Matematicheskie mashiny i sistemy, no. 4, pp. 162-168 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Sadyhov, V.P. Savchenko, O.V. Еliseeva, Basics of estimations of residual life of products, Vestnik MGTU im. N. E. Baumana. Seriya «Еstestvennye nauki», no. S3, pp. 83-99 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gusev, S.A. Starodubceva, V.I. Shcherbakov, Prediction of residual life based on the results of diagnosis of full-scale constructions and continuous monitoring of their technical condition, Izvestiya MGTU, v. 4(1(19)), pp. 100-104 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Willems, W. Dewulf, J.R. Duflou, A method to assess the lifetime prolongation capabilities of products, International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing, v. 1(1-2), pp. 122-144 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Davydov, Klimov O.Y., Krylov D.I., Makeev M.V., Tarasov P.A., Ramzin A.B., Yashnikov D.V., Estimation of possibility of prolongation of safe operating lifetime for automation system of technical device explotable at hazardous production facility, Problemy sovremennoj nauki i obrazovaniya, v. 2(44), pp. 85-92 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Trukhanov, New approach to securing of reliability of complex systems, (Izdatel’skij dom «Spektr», Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Е.S. Ventstel’, Probability theory, (Yusticiya, Moscow, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Gnedenko, Y.K. Belyaev, A.D. Solov’ev, Mathematical methods in reliability theory. Main reliability characteristics and their statistical analysis, (Editorial URSS, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Trukhanov, A.M. Matveenko, Reliability of complex systems at all stages of the lifecycle, (Izdatel’skij dom «Spektr», Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Trukhanov, Reliability in technics, (Izdatel’skij dom «Spektr», Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Trukhanov, M.M. Sultanov, Reliability of power equipment of thermal-power plants, (Izdatel’skij dom «Spektr», Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.