MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V.F. Babkov, Road Conditions and Traffic Safety (1993) [Google Scholar]
- L. Goodwin, Weather Impacts on Arterial Traffic Flow (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Goodwin, Analysis of Weather-Related Crashes on U.S. Highways (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Perrin, Testing the Adverse Visibility Information System Evaluation Transportation Research Board (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Cambridge Systematics, Weather-Responsive Traffic Management: Concept of Operations, draft report prepared for FHWA, U.S. Department of Transportation (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. N. Kovalev, Climatic zoning of the territory for the construction of asphalt concrete pavements (1966) [Google Scholar]
- Superpave Performance Graded Asphalt Binder Specification (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Borovskoy, A.G. Shevtsova, Methods for determining the saturation flux of a highway World of Transport 11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Novikov, A.G. Shevtsova, Effect of changes in vehicle delays on the number of operating modes of a traffic light object World of Transport and Technological Machines 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Borovskoy, A.G. Shevtsova, Study of the degree of saturation of the intersection taking into account the classification of cars Science and technology of transport 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Highway Capacity Manual, TRB, Washington, DC, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Building climatology, Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Aimsun Version 7.0. (R10631). Copyright (C) 1997-2011 TSS Transport Simulation Systems. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.