MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A. Martin, E. Lagarde, L.R. Salmi, Burden of road traffic injuries related to delays in implementing safety belt laws in lowand lower-middle-income countries. Traffic Injury Prevention 19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Asante, S.A. Ardekani, J.C. Williams. Selection Criteria for Left-Turn Phasing, Indication Sequence and Auxiliary Sign. HPR Research Report 1256 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Traffic Signal Preemption for Emergency Vehicles: A Cross-Cutting Study, Putting the First in First Response (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Kaisy, Ahmed, Freedman, Zachary. Weather Responsive Signal Timing: Practical Guidelines. Paper submitted to the Transportation Research Board (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Levashev, A.Yu. Mikhailov, I.M. Golovnykh, Design of adjustable intersections (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Borovsky, P.A. Volya, A.N. Novikov, I.A. Novikov, A.G. Shevtsova A.G., Analysis of work and calculation of regulated intersections (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Yakimov, Transport planning: the creation of transport models of cities (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Dorokhin, V.A. Zelikov, Y.V. Strukov, D.V. Likhachev, A.N. Novikov, I.A. Novikov, A.G. Shevtsova, Investigation of methods for calculating duration of light signal regulation cycle. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1015 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Likhachev, S.V. Dorokhin, Study of the process of entering a specialized left-handed phase of regulation. World of Transport and Technological Machines 61 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Zhigadlo, S.V. Dorokhin, D.V. Likhachev, A new approach to the introduction of an additional left-turn section of traffic light regulation The Russian Automobile and Highway Industry Journal 19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.