MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Li R.I., Kirsanov F.A., Kiba M.R. Technology and equipment for high-precision polymer restoration of fitment holes in automotive housing parts // Polymer Science. Series D. 2016. Т. 9. № 3. С. 312-316. [Google Scholar]
- Kononenko A.S., Kildeyev T.A., Soloviova A.A. Features of restoration of spindle shafts of metal-cutting machines with polymer materials and nanocomposites based on them // Repair, Restoration, and Modernization. 2018. No.10. PP. 3–8. [Google Scholar]
- Filin Yu.I. Epoxy composite for the increase of the operation life of heat-strengthened plowshares // Rural Mechanizer. 2017. No.5. Pp. 36-37. [Google Scholar]
- Mikhalchenkov A.M., Feskov S.A., Mozheiko A.V., Smirnov A.Ye. Improving the technique for determining the adhesive strength of adhesive polymer composites // Bulletin of the Bryansk State Agricultural Academy. 2019 .-No.2 (72). Pp. 45-49. [Google Scholar]
- Mikhalchenkov A.M., Biryulina Ya.Yu., Filin Yu.I. The evolution of accelerated comparative tests of adhesive polymer-dispersed composites for the abrasion resistance // Repair. Recovery. Modernization. 2016. No.4. Pp. 41-43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.