MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Yu.D. Abrashkevich, G.M. Machishin. Effective utilization of an abrasive brush. Bulletin of Kharkov National Automobile Road University. v. 73. pp. 59–62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Ustinovich, V.I. Pribylsky, А.G. Mochailo. Elastic polymer abrasive instrument with discrete cutting circuit. Mechanical engineering and technosphere of XXI century: collection of works of 15th international scientific conference, Sevastopol, 15 – 20 September, 2008: in 4 volumes. DonSTU. Donetsk. Volume. 3. pp. 241 – 244 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Dimov. Machining of parts by elastic instrument: reference book. Irkutsk. publishing house of ISTU. 484 p (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Podashev. Final machining of parts by elastic polymer abrasive instruments: monography. Irkutsk. Publishing house of INRTU. 246 p (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Dimov, D.B. Podashev. Edge forces in machining by polymer abrasive brushes. The messenger of mechanical engineering. No. 11. pp. 59-63 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Dimov, D.B. Podashev. Edge forces in machining by end brushes. The messenger of mechanical engineering. Vol. 21. № 12. pp. 22-42 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.