MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 296, 20192019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 October 2019|
- A. E. Ohazulike, E. C. Van Berkum, G. Still, and M. Bliemer, “Multi-objective road pricing: A cooperative and competitive bilevel optimization approach,” p. 6, (Nov. 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Gumz, F. and Török, Ádám. “Investigation of Cordon Pricing in Budakeszi”, Periodica Polytechnica Transportation Engineering, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 92-97, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pojani and D. Stead, “Sustainable Urban Transport in the Developing World: Beyond Megacities,” Sustainability, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 7784– 7805, (Jun. 2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dafermos, S.C., Sparrow, F.T., 1971. Optimal resource allocation and toll patterns in user optimized transport network”. J. Transport Econ. Pol. 5, 198–200 [Google Scholar]
- Pigou, A.C., The economics of welfare. Transaction Publishers (1924) [Google Scholar]
- T. Litman, “Congestion Pricing, Implications for Other Cities,” Vic. Transp. Policy Institue, p. 14, (Nov. 2011). [Google Scholar]
- V. Jarl, “Congestion pricing in urban areas: theory and case studies,” Lund Institute of Technology, Department of Technology and Society, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T. Litman, “London congestion pricingimplications for other cities,” Ifo Inst. Econ. Res. Munich, pp. 17–21, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- G. Mattioli, M. Boffi, and M. Colleoni, “Milan’s pollution charge: sustainable transport and the politics of evidence,” White Rose Research, p. 17 [Google Scholar]
- J. Schade and B. Schlag, Acceptability of urban transport pricing. Helsinki: Valtion Taloudellinen Tutkimuskeskus, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.