MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 296, 20192019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 October 2019|
- Zhang P, Wang A B, Wang Z Q, Xu N and Zhang Z Y 2016 Influence of track parameters on rail Pinned-Pinned vibration. Urban. Mass. Transit. 19(12) 72-76+82 [Google Scholar]
- Wu T X, Thompson D J 2000 The influence of random sleeper spacing and ballast stiffness on the vibration behaviour of railway track. Acta. Acust. United. Ac. 86(2) 313-321 [Google Scholar]
- Jin X S, Xiao X B, Wen Z F and Zhong R Z 2008 Effect of sleeper pitch on rail corrugation at a tangent track in vehicle hunting. Wear. 265(9) 1163-1175 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Batjargal S, Abe K, Koro K 2012 Sleeper spacing optimization for vibration reduction in rails. J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea. 25(6) 569-577 [Google Scholar]
- Šestáková J, Mečár M 2015 Evaluation of track design and track geometry of the track with unconventional structure of railway superstructure. Procedia. Eng. 111 709-716 [Google Scholar]
- Gao L, Cui R X, Hou B W and Xiao H 2018 Sensitivity analasis of influence parameters on resonance characteristics of ballasted track rail. J. Hunan Univ: Nat. Sci. Ed 45(03) 115-121 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y, Xiao X B, Han J, Zhao G T and Jin X S 2013 Vertical characteristic and its parameter effect of rail vibration absorber used in high-speed ballasted track. Chin. J. Mech. Eng. 49(16) 17-25 [Google Scholar]
- Zhai W M, Wang K Y, Cai C B 2009 Fundamentals of vehicle–track coupled dynamics. Vehicle Syst Dyn. 47(11) 1349-1376 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thompson D J, Jones C J C 2000 A review of the modelling of wheel/rail noise generation. J. Sound. Vib. 231(3) 519-536 [Google Scholar]
- Sun F Q, Gu A J, Liu W N 2013 A Study on vibration and transmission characteristics of long solid models under different frequencies. J. Railway Soc. 35(2) 81-86 [Google Scholar]
- Wen Y P, Li Q, Shang H L and Xu X J 2016 Study on the performance of dynamic vibration absorber for the carbody vibration considering the effects of vehicle-track coupling. J. Railway Soc. 35(21) 53-62 [Google Scholar]
- Nordborg A 1998 A Parametrically excited rail/wheel vibrations due to track-support irregularities. Acta. Acust. United. Ac. 84(5) 854-859 [Google Scholar]
- Connolly D P, Kouroussis G, Woodward P K, Alvescosta P, Verlinden O and Forde M C 2014 Field testing and analysis of high speed rail vibrations. Soil. Dyn. Earthq. Eng. 67 102-118 [Google Scholar]
- Sheng X, Li M, Jones C J C and Thompson D 2007 Using the Fourier-series approach to study interactions between moving wheels and a periodically supported rail. J. Sound. Vib. 303(3-5) 873-894 [Google Scholar]
- Wu T X 2008 On the railway track dynamics with rail vibration absorber for noise reduction. J. Sound. Vib. 309(3) 739-755 [Google Scholar]
- Liu H P, Wu T X, Li Z G 2009 Theoretical modeling and effectiveness study of rail vibration absorber for noise control. J. Sound. Vib. 323(3) 594-608 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.