MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 295, 2019Smart Underground Space and Infrastructures – Lille 2019
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Smart Geo-Environment Geotechnics|
|Published online||18 October 2019|
- S.R. Zhang, Y. Gu, Z.L. Zhang. The optimized design of rock-bolts supporting the large-scale underground cavities[J]. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 26(5):47-52(2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.W Zhang, R. Wang. Research on status quo of anchorage theory of rock and soil[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 23(5):627-631(2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cai, T. Esaki, Y.J. Jiang. An analytical model to predict axial load in grouted rock bolt for soft rock tunnelling[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 19(6) : 607-618(2004a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cai, T. Esaki, Y.J. Jiang. A rock bolt and rock mass interaction model[J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 41(7):1055-1067(2004b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Gu, J. Shen, A.M. Chen, et al. Model testing study of strain distribution regularity in rock mass caused by prestressed anchorage cable[J]. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 19(Z1):917-921(2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Haile. A mechanistic evaluation and design of tunnel support systems for deep level South African mines. PhD thesis (unpublished), University of Natal, Durban, South Africa(1999a) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Haile. Observation of the dynamic support performance of South African tunnel support systems. In: Proceedings rock support and reinforcement practice in mining, Kalgoorlie, Australia, 335–341(1999b) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li. Parametric Study of Rockbolt Shear Behaviour by Double Shear Test[J]. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 49(12):4787-4797(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.L. Dong, Research on deformation law of weak broken roadway and optimization of bolt support parameters under mining influence[D]. GuiZhou University(2018) [Google Scholar]
- X.C. Han. Research on Application of BIM Concept Tunnel Portal Design Program[D]. Chongqing Jiaotong University(2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Qin. Research on Railway Geological Route Selection Method Based on BIM[D]. Shijiazhuang Tiedao University(2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Han. Analysis of Mechanism of Bolt-Anchor Cable Combined Support for Weak Rock Cavern by ABAQUS[J]. Metal Mine, 75-79(2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Chen, Q.W. Xu, H.H. Zhu, et al. Model experiment study on the failure characteristics of weak surrounding rock mass above tunnel arch and the anchoring effect of bolts[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics & Engineering, 35(S2):3561-3569(2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, W.Z. Ren, D. Li, et al. Numerical simulation and model test study of mechanism of bolt in deep tunnel[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 32(S1):719-724(2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Wang, X. Guo, M.J. Jiang, et al. Investigation of rock bolting for deeply buried tunnels via a new efficient hybrid DEM-Analytical model[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 82:366-379(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, W.Z. Ren, Z.G. Shu, et al. Model test study and numerical analysis of mechanism of anchor bolt under different supporting conditions[J]. Rock & Soil Mechanics, 33(S1):277-282(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.