MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 295, 2019Smart Underground Space and Infrastructures – Lille 2019
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Smart Underground Space and Infrastructures|
|Published online||18 October 2019|
- Davies O, Rouainia M, Glendinning S, et al. Investigation of a pore pressure driven slope failure using a coupled hydro-mechanical model[J]. Engineering geology, 2014, 178: 70-81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu G, Sun WC, Lowinger SM, Zhang ZH, Huang M, Peng J. Coupled flow network and discrete element modeling of injection-induced crack propagation and coalescence in brittle rock. Acta Geotechnica. 2019;14(3):843-868. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Darabi A, Ahangari K, Noorzad A, et al. Subsidence estimation utilizing various approaches–A case study: Tehran No. 3 subway line[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2012, 31: 117-127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li S, He P, Li L, et al. Gaussian process model of water inflow prediction in tunnel construction and its engineering applications[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2017, 69: 155-161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahdevari S, Haghighat H S, Torabi S R. A dynamically approach based on SVM algorithm for prediction of tunnel convergence during excavation[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2013, 38: 59-68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goh, A.T.C., Hefney, A.M., 2010. Reliability assessment of EPB tunnel-related settlement. Geomech. Eng. 2 (1), 57–69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- China Building Waterproof Association, Beijing Zero Market Research and Analysis Company. National Building Leakage Survey Project Report in 2013, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.