MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 295, 2019Smart Underground Space and Infrastructures – Lille 2019
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 October 2019|
- H. T. Ma, N. W. Liu, Y. H. Wang, et al. Review on research status of controlling techniques for goaf disaster in metal mille[J]. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2014, 10(10):75-80 [Google Scholar]
- F. Q. Gong, X. B. Li, L. J. Dong, et al. Underground goaf risk evaluation based on uncertainty measurement theory[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2008, 27(2):323-330 [Google Scholar]
- Q. M. Wang, B. G. Xu, S. H. Tang, et al. The actual state of mined-out areas in metallic and normetallic mines and the countermeasures for the treament of the mined-out areas in China[J]. MINING R&D, 2009, 29(4):63-68 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Q. Chen, Y. M. Wang, S. M. Chen, et al. Stability analysis of goaf based on entropy weight method and fuzzy theory[J].MINING R&D, 2019, 39(5):39-43 [Google Scholar]
- X. D. Xu, Y. J. Zhou, S. Pang. Analysis of catastrophic instability of plastic supporting system in old goaf of gypsum mine[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2018, 37(11):2548-2555 [Google Scholar]
- Y. P. Zhang, P. Cao, H. P. Yuan, et al. Numerical simulation on stability of complicated goaf[J]. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 2010, 27(2):233-238 [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Hu, T. H. Yang, Z. Q. Hu, et al. Mathews-stability-method-based multi-angle analysis and evaluation of mined-out zones stability[J]. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 2017, 34(2):348-354 [Google Scholar]
- Y. J. Li, W. Q. Lin, Y. Chen. Evaluation on risk of goaf based on AGA-BP neural network[J]. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2015, 11(7):135-141 [Google Scholar]
- C. Xiao, H. C. Zheng, W. Z. Wu, et al. Stability evaluation of goaf in gypsum mine based on the set pair analysis[J].CHINA MINING MAGAZINE, 2014, 23(10):107-114 [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, Z. Q. Luo, L. X. Xiong, et al. Stability evaluation of goaf based on improved matter element extension model[J]. Journal of Salety and Environment, 2015, 15(1):21-25 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pawlak. Rough sets[J]. International Journal of Information and Computer Science, 1982, 11(5):341-356 [Google Scholar]
- S. Z. Wu, P. Z. Yan. Attribute reduction algorithm on rough set information entropy and its application[J].Computer Engineering, 2011, 37(7):56-61 [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Ding, B. J. Qi, H. Y. Tan. An overview on theory and algorithm of support vector machines[J]. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2011, 40(1):2-10 [Google Scholar]
- L. X. Li, G. W. Wang. Sensitivity analysis of impact factors of goaf group stability and its application[J].MFTAI MINE, 2018, 2018(2):27-34 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Feng, X. M. Wang, A. B. Cheng, et al. Method optimization of underground goaf risk evaluation[J]. Journal of Central South University(Science and Technology), 2013, 44(7):2882-2888 [Google Scholar]
- H. Song, Y. Xue, L. G. Zhang. Research on kernel function selection simlllation based on SVM classification[J]. JISUANJI YU XIANDAIHUA, 2011, 2011(8):133-136 [Google Scholar]
- Y. G. Liu, Z. H. You, L. P. Cao. A novel and quick SVM-based multiclass classifier[J]. Pattern Recognition, 2006, 39(11):2258-2264 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.