MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- F. P Shkrabets, P. Yu. Krasovsky Influence of aluminum corrosion on electrical parameters of power lines. M. Electromechanics and Automatics: reas.-tech.coll, Iss. 79 P. 36-39 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Watabe, H. Ito, K. Nagano, T. Tsuji, N. Suga and Y. Akasofu. High Corrosion Resistance Conductor for Overhead Transmission Lines Sei Technical Review, No. 84 P. 47-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. O. Tatarchenko Restoration of ozone and oxygen on metals in the process of corrosion. Bulletin of East-Ukrainian National University named after Volodymyr Dahl №3 (220) P. 143-149 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Sukhotin, A.A. Pozdeeva, E. I. Antonovskaya Passivity and corrosion of metals. Proceedings of the GIPH. L.: Chemistry, Issue.67. -P. 5-12 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Sinyavsky, V.D. Valkov, V. D. Kalinin. Corrosion and Protection of Aluminum Alloys M .: Metallurgy. P. 124-140 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Sukhotin, Directory of Electrochemistry L.: Chemistry. – P. 237 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kukhling, Reference book on physics. Trans. from ger. -M .: Mir, P. 520 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Smidt, K. K. Baldridge [et. al] General atomic and molecular electronic structure system. J. Comput. Chem V.4, No. 11 P.1347-1363 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Mikhailovsky, A. I. Marshakov. Generation of harmonic oscillations by corrosion-electrochemical systems. Protection of metals. V.38. №1. P. 5-11 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. O. Tatarchenko, K. V. Cherkasy Fluctuations of the limiting current in metal dissolution reactions in ozonized sulfuric acid. Fiz.chem material mechanics. -Special issue №7. -Vol.2. -P.911-915 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.