MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- GOST DSTU 2582:2017 The rotating traction electrical machines. General specifications (GOST 2582-2013, IDT; IEC 60349-1:2010, NEQ; IEC 60349-2:2010, NEQ), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Zherve, Industrial tests of electrical machines, publ. Energoatomizdat, 506 с., (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V. H. Shcherbakov, Traction electric motors of electric locomotives, Nautilus Agency, 1998. -672 с., (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Y. Alkyn, E.A. Dolgosheyev, I. I. Tal’ya, I. L. Torgonskiy, The device for tests of the asynchronous traction engine with a short-circuited rotor, А.с. the USSR № 1352424А1, №42, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Tal’ya, The device for test of the asynchronous traction engine with a short-circuited rotor, pat. RF№ 2023274 (13) С1, №4, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Tal’ya, The device for tests of electrical machines of alternating current without collectors, Pat.№ 2071608, №1, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- P. O. Loza, Improvement of power and other indicators of acceptance tests of traction engines of electric locomotives, Messenger DnipropetrovskNational University of Railway Transport named after Academician V. Lazaryan, 27, 81-83, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Kalinov, Є. Y. Danchenko, O. V. Korsun’, V. V. Lotous, Way of test of asynchronous engines under loading with use of converters of frequency, Pat.№ 117504, Base of patents of Ukraine (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. I. Popov, The stand for test of asynchronous machines, Pat.RU186188U1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kharlamov, D.I. Popov, Snand of testing of asynchronous motors reciprocal load method, Pat.RU178716U1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- DSTU IEC/TS 60034-17:2009. The electrical machines rotating. Part 17. Asynchronous engines with a short-circuited rotor and power supply through the converters. Unit for application (IEC/TS 60034-17:2006, IDT) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- DSTU EN 61800-3:2015/ Change №1:2015 (EN 61800-3:2004/A1:2012, IDT). Systems power to the electric drive with an adjustable speed. Part 3. Requirements to electromagnetic compatibility and special test methods (2015) [Google Scholar]
- DSTU IEC 61800-2:2008. Adjustable speed electrical power drive systems. Part 2. General requirements and rated specifications of low-voltage, variable-frequency AC drives. (IEC 61800-2:1998, IDT) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Afanasov, Electromechanical principles of providing mutual loading of electrical machines of a direct current, Messenger Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after Academician V. Lazaryan, 27, 42-46 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Afanasov, The systems of mutual loading of traction electrical machines of the constant and pulsing current, the monograph, Makovetsky, 248 p (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Afanasov, Power indicators of an electric way of compensation of magnetic and mechanical losses in traction electric motors at their mutual loading, Messenger DnipropetrovskNational University of Railway Transport named after Academician V. Lazaryan, 34, 65-68 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.