MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Interaction of Railways and Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- R. Pittman, Options for Restructuring the State-Owned Monopoly, Railway Research in Transportation Economics, Vol. 20, 179-198 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0739-8859(07)20007-1 [Google Scholar]
- A. Laurino, F. Ramellab, P. Beria, The economic regulation of railway networks: A worldwide survey, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Vol. 77, 202-212 (2015). doi: 10.1016/j.tra.2015.04.011 [Google Scholar]
- R. Pittman, Reforming and restructuring Ukrzaliznytsia: a crucial task for ukrainian reformers, Science and Transport Progress, No. 1 (67), 34-50 (2017). doi: 10.15802/stp2017/92775 [Google Scholar]
- M. Makitalo, Market entry barriers in Finland’s rail freight transport, World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research, Vol. 3, No. 1/2, 181-195 (2010). doi: 10.1504/WRITR.2010.031587 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Laisi, M. Makitalo, O.-P. Hilmola, Stimulating competition in the liberalized railway freight market, Baltic Journal of Management, Vol. 7, No. 1, 68-85 (2012). doi 10.1108/17465261211195865 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Link, Rail infrastructure charging and on-track competition in Germany, International Journal of Transport Management. Vol. 2., Iss. 1, 17-27 (2004). doi: 10.1016/j.ijtm.2004.05.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Slack, A. Vogt, Challenges confronting new traction providers of rail freight in Germany, Transport Policy, Vol. 14, No. 5, 399-409 (2007). doi: 10.1016/j.tranpol.2007.04.003 [Google Scholar]
- D. Kozachenko, R. Vernigora, N. Berezovy, Perspectives of the Private Locomotives Use for Main Rail-freight Traffic in Ukraine, Ukrainian Railways, No. 1, 50-55 (2013). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kozachenko, R. Vernigora, V. Balanov, N. Berezovy, L. Yelnikova, Y. Germanyuk, Evaluation of the transition to the organization of freight trains traffic by the schedule, Transport problems, Vol. 11, Iss. 1, P. 41-48 (2016). doi: 10.20858/tp.2016.11.1.4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tsutskov, Selection of the optimal technological parameters of the organization of transportation process with solid thread chart, Proceedings VNIIAS, No. 3, 66-75 (2005). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N. Berezovy, Transportation of steel products circular route schedule with private locomotives, East European Journal of advanced technologies, No. 2(3), 51-55 (2014). (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/17294061.2014.23089 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kozachenko, R. Vernigora, V. Balanov, N. Sannytskyy, N. Berezovy, T. Bolvanovska, Improving the Methods of Estimation of the Unit Train Effectiveness, Transport problems, Vol. 11, Iss. 3, 91-101 (2016). doi: 10.20858/tp.2016.11.3.9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.