MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Economic Analysis of High Speed Rail in Europe. Fundacion BBVA, 132, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T. Limon, Y. Crozet Transportation Research Procedia, 25 C, 2828–2846 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Crozet, Round table report #155, ITF-OCDE, 73–105 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Dobruszkes, C. Dehon, M. Givoni Transportation Research, Part A no 69, Elsevier, 461–475 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Birge, F. Louveaux Introduction to Stochastic Programming: Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering, Springer; 2nd ed., 485 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Zaitseva, The bulletin of transport and industry economics, 60, 86–93 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kurgan Methodology of calculations of railway track when interacting with high-speed rolling stock, 35 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Panchenko Justification of standards for the maintenance of railway gauge in terms of high-speed traffic, 20 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gavrilenkov Theoretical foundations of designing high-speed and high-speed railway lines, 213 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kovtun, T. Dubrovskaya Collection of scientific works, UkrSUT, 181, 6–15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kravchenya, T. Dubrovskaya, Bulletin of MIIT Bryansk branch: Transport and transport logistics, 1(7), 24–29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kravchenya, T. Dubrovskaya, Current issues and prospects for the development of transport and construction complexes: materials of the 4th International applied research conference, 2, 33–35 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kravchenya, T. Dubrovskaya, Bulletin of MIIT Bryansk branch: Transport and transport logistics, 2(4), 15–17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hamdy, Operations research: an introduction, 815 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kravchenya, E. Burduk, T. Alymova Mathematical modeling. Linear and nonlinear programming, network planning and control, 112 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.