MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Technologies of Organization of International Transportations and Logistics|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- D.R. Martinelli, H. Teng, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 4, 1: 33-49 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. de O. Ramos, A.L.C. Bazzan, Proceedings of the 15th Annual Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computation: 473-480 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bar-Gera, Origin-based algorithms for transportation network modeling (National Institute of Statistical Sciences, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. Haque, M.A. Hossain, T. Islam, J. Khalil, A trip assignment software for auto trips. Dhaka:Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.L.C. Bazzan, Proceedings of the 14th Annual Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computation: 43-50 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.L.C. Bazzan, D. Cagara, B. Scheuermann, Proceedings of IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Vehicles and Transportation Systems: 43-50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kuttner, Tagungsband Multikonferenz Wirtschaftsinformatik :1923-1934 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Sabino, J.E. Leal, T. Stützle, M. Birattari, Pesquisa Operacional, 30, 2: 487-514 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Abramovic, E. Nedeliakova, M. Panak, D. Sipus, Business Logistics in Modern Management:17: 15-28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Lomot’ko, Formation transport process of railways Ukraine on the basis of logistical principles. Kharkiv: Ukrainian State Academy of Railway Transport (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Yanovsky, Railway transport of Ukraine, 1: 41-49 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.