MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Technologies of Organization of International Transportations and Logistics|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2017) “Strategiia reformuvannia systemy derzhavnoi sluzhbyUkrainy z nadzvychainykh sytuatsii” [Strategy of reforming the system of the State Service of Ukraine for Emergency Situations], available at: www.zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/61-2017-%D1%80 [Google Scholar]
- The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2013). “Poriadok funktsionuvannia dobrovilnoi pozhezhnoiokhorony” [The order of functioning of voluntary fire protection], available at: www.zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/564-2013%D0%BF [Google Scholar]
- Tryhuba, A., Pavlikha, N., Rudynets, M., Tryhuba, I., Grabovets, V., Skalyga, M., Tsymbaliuk, I., Khomiuk, N., Fedorchuk-Moroz, Valentyna. Studying the influence of production conditions on the content of operations in logistic systems of milk collection. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol. 3, no. 3 (99), pp. 50-63 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liotta, G., Stecca, G., Kaihara, T. Optimisation of freight flows and sourcing in sustainable production and transportation networks. International Journal of Production Economics, 164, 351-365 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buijs, P., (“Hans”) Wortmann, J. C. Joint operational decision-making in collaborative transportation networks: the role of IT. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 19 (2), 200-210 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Buijs, P., Alvarez, J. A. L., Veenstra, M., Roodbergen, K. J. Improved Collaborative Transport Planning at Dutch Logistics Service Provider Fritom. Interfaces, 46 (2), 119-132 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fransoo, J. C., Wiers, V. C. S. Action variety of planners: Cognitive load and requisite variety. Journal of Operations Management, 24 (6), 813-821 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tryhuba, A., Ratushny, R., Bashynsky, O. & Shcherbachenko, O. Identification of firefighting system configuration of rural settlements. MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol.247 (2018) doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201824700035 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Shcherbachenko, О. Establishing scenarios of fire extinguishing systems development in united territorial communities. Bulletin of Lviv State University of Life Safety, Issue 17, pp. 14-23 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sydorchuk, O., Ratushnyi, R., Bondarenko, V., Ratushnyi, A., & Tryhubа, A. The formation of territorial coverage areas of firefighting units in administrative district. Bulletin of Lviv State University of Life Safety, 9, pp. 110-116 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kvashuk, V., Rak, Yu., Bondarenko, V. Mechanism of management of resources of resources at projects of development of folding social and economic systems. Management of Development of Complex Systems, 15, pp. 25-29 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zaver, V. B. Method of management by project configuration of the of fire protection system improvement at the mountain forest district. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, No.1/11(55). pp. 16-20 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Prydatko, O., Smotr, O., Borzov, Yu., Solotvinskyi, I., Didyk O. Informational System of Project Management in the Areas of Regional Security Systems’ Development. 2018 IEEE Second Conference on Data Stream Mining & Processing, Issue 2, pp. 187-192. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prydatko, O., Smotr, O., Martyn, Ye., Prydatko, V., Solotvinskyi, I. Optimization of methods of the theory of mass service for the decision of applied tasks of development of regional life safety systems. Information Processing Systems, 2 (157), pp. 146-153. (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.