MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Interoperability, Safety and Certification on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Y. Zelenko, Development of methodological foundations of resource-saving environmentally friendly technologies in the operation of railway transport: dissertation, 456 p. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Boychenko, Y. Zelenko, Optimization of risk management of emergency situations during the transportation of petroleum products by rail, pp 112– 117 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Risk assessment for public health from air pollution: guidelines, 40 p. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E. Henley, J.H. Kumamoto, Reliability of technical systems and risk assessment, 528 p. (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Bridget М. Hutter, Regulation and Risk, Occupational Health and Safety on the Railways, 389 p. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zelenko, S. Myamlin, M. Sandovskiy. Scientific foundation of management of the environmental safety of oil product turnover in railway transport: monograph, 332 p. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zelenko, Scientific basis for the environmental safety of transportation technologies and use of petroleum products in railway transport: monograph, 242 p. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Trepak, Y. Zelenko, Geographic information systems as a tool for regulating environmental safety in the process of transportation and use of petroleum products in railway transport, pp. 205-206 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Rapik Saat, Charles J. Wertha, David Schaeffer, Hongkyu Yoonb, Christopher P.L. Barkan, Environmental risk analysis of hazardous material rail transportation, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 264, pp. 560-569 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cafiso, A. Di Graziano, N. Di Blasi, Risk assessment on railway transportation of hazardous materials, Risk Analysis V: Simulation and Hazard Mitigation, pp. 97-106 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zelenko, V. Tarasov, S. Triepak, Certificate of registration of copyright to the work, computer program “The system of analysis of ecological risks on railways (SAER)”, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.