MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecology of Rolling Stock and Objects of Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Ferreira, A.D., Viegas, D.X., Sousa, A.C.M. J. of Wind Eng. and Indust. Aerodyn. 91(10), 1271-1283 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferreira, A.D., Vaz, P.A. J. of Wind Eng. and Indust. Aerodyn. 92(7-8), 565-577 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Connell Hatch. Final Report Environmental Evaluation of Fugitive Coal Dust Emissions from Coal Trains Goonyella, Blackwater and Moura Coal Rail Systems Queensland Rail Limited. Queensland Government Environmental Protection Agency, Queensland (2008). [Google Scholar]
- NSW Chief Scientist & Engineer. Final Report on the Independent Review of Rail Coal Dust Emissions Management Practices in the NSW Coal Chain. NSW Chief Scientist & Engineer, Sydney (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Literature Review of Coal Train Dust Management Practices. NSW Environment Protection Authority (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Marchuk, G. I. Mathematical modeling in the environmental problem. Nauka, Moscow (1982). [Google Scholar]
- Vorobyov, Ye. O., Nikolenko, M.O., Khudyakova, I. O. J. News of AHI of DonNTU, 1, 34-38 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Bruyatskiy, Ye. V. Atmosphere diffusion theory of radioactive emissions. Institufe of hydromechanics NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Samarskiy, A. A. Theory of differential schemes. Nauka, Moscow (1983). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.