MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy-Optimized Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- The data of the State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, URL: www.ukrstat.gov.ua. [Google Scholar]
- D. Muzylyov, А. Kravcov, N. Karnayh, N. Berezhnaja and О. Kutiya, Development of a methodology for choosing conditions of interaction between harvesting and transport complexes, Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (3) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Dikun, P. І. Polyans’kij, Analysis of the effectiveness of using biodiesel in internal combustion engines. Oil and gas, Oil and gas energy, 1, 86-93 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chernenko, A. Atamas’, Economic and energy performance of the engine when using biofuel from rapeseed, Bulletin of the Kremenchug State Polytechnic University named after Nikolai Ostrogradsky, 2, 85-89 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Vojtov, M.V. Karnauh, O.B. Kalyuzhnij, M.S. Dacenko, Studies of the features of biodiesel filtration through paper filters of fine cleaning of diesel engines, Design, production and operation of agricultural machinery. 40 (1), 282-286 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Levterov, V. D. Savic’kij, N. Yu. Gladkova, Development of methods for adapting diesel engines to bio-petroleum fuel compositions, Mechanical Engineering Issues, 3, 54-63 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Linus N. Okoro, Fadila I. Sambo, Lawal Mukhtar, Clifford Nwaeburu, Thermodynamic and Viscometric Evaluation of Biodiesel and Blends from Olive Oil and Cashew Nut Oil, Research Journal of Chemical Sciences, 1(4), 90-97 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Eloka-Eboka, A.C. Ibrahim, Engine performance test of bio-diesel produced from african mesquite seed oil using pyrolysis. African Journal of Physics, 3, 241-254 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Karnaukh, Expanding the fuel base of automobile transport by using ethyl esters of fatty acids of vegetable oils, Bulletin of the Kharkov National Automobile and Highway University, 49, 47-51 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- The method of producing biodiesel in the form of ethyl esters of oils and fats: pat. 65058 Ukraine: MPK S10L 1/19 (2006/1). №U201105331; zayavl. 26.04.2011; publ. 25.11.2011, bulletin, 22. 4 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for calculating the amount of compensation for losses caused as a result of regulatory emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere, Ministry of Jusice of Ukraine, Jan. 21th 2009, 48 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Voytov, M.V. Karnaukh, M.S. Datsenko, Estimation of the cost of manufacturing ethyl esters of vegetable fatty, Bulletin of the Kharkov National University of Agriculture named after Peter Vasilenko, 108, 105-115 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.