MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy-Optimized Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- A. Khabutdinov, Visnyk NTU, 1, 519, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kulbashnaya, N., Soroka, K. (2016). Development of a model for choosing the driver’s speed with regard to the road environment. East European Journal of Advanced Technology, 3/2 (81), 22-29. DOI: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.71489. (Scopus) [Google Scholar]
- O. Petrashevskiy, A. Khabutdinov, Transport problems, 6, 60, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ilarionov, M. Koshelev, V. Mishurin, Driver and the car, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khabutdinov, Project Management, Systems Analysis and Logistics, 8, 204, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabutdinov, O. Kocjuk, Energy-resource efficiency of the car, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sapozhnikov, Fundamentals of technical cybernetics, (1970) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khabutdinov, Transport problems, 7, 151, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Litvinov, Y. Farobin, Automobile: Theory of operational properties, (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.