MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy-Optimized Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Kosolapov A., Loboda D. Semiotic-Agent-Ontological Approach To Design Intellectual Transport Systems. American Journal of Engineering Research (Ajer), Volume-7, Issue-7, pp.205-209 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kosolapov A, Loboda D. Framework Conceptual Design Of Complex Real-Time Management System (Codecs). European Journal of Advances in Engineering and Technology, 5(8), рр. 559-566 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kosolapov, A.L. Blokhin, K.F. Boryak, et al. The key role of transport in the modern world: a monograph - Odessa: KUPRIENKO SV -163 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Automation Device and Computing 2012-2013 [Electronic resource] / Access mode: http://support.advantech.com.tw/OnlineResources/SubIndex.aspx?Bu=99B2E2BE-A7E3-4C58-9E35-B4F48A952AC7&type=eCatalog. : Advantech (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Krasovsky, L.V. Safris, A.A. Kosolapov, B.M. Filimonov, E.M. Shafit, E.V. Shcherbakov. Patent № 1073146, MKI, B61, L17 / 00. A device for controlling the technological process of the dissolution of compositions on a sorting chamber. Bul. №6. – USSR (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ivanchenko, N.N. Lyabakh, A.A. Sepety A new approach to managing the process of dissolution of trains on a hump yard. Works of RIIZhT. – Rostov-on-Don. pp. 34-41 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Shafit, I.V. Zhukovitsky, A. A. Kosolapov. Development of a unified system of automated control of the process of disbanding trains at a sorting station. Materials of temporary teams. St. Petersburg. pp. 81-93 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Shastova, A. I. Koykin. Selection and optimization of the structure of information systems. M.: Energy, 256 p. (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Nechiporenko V.I. Structural analysis of systems (efficiency and reliability). M.: Soviet radio. 216 p. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Polovko, S. V. Gurov. Fundamentals of the theory of reliability. SPb. BHV-Petersburg.704 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Fritch V. Application of microprocessors in control systems: Trans. with him. M.: Mir, .464 p. (1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.