MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 293, 20192019 7th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- L. Zhong Xin, Y. J. Hong Jiang, X. Xu, Study on Torsion-Eliminating Performance of Laterally Interconnected Air Suspension, J. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 596,3335,(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ze Hua, Y.Wen Sheng, Study on the stiffness of double chamber air spring rubber diaphragm, J. Vibration and shock.37, 204–210, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Moheyeldein, A M. Abd-El-Tawwab, K.A. Abd El-gwwad, M.M.M. Salem, An analytical study of the performance indices of air spring suspensions over the passive suspension, J. Beni-Suef University Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences,(2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Choi, C. Joo Lee,Fuzzy Preview Control for Half-vehicle Electro-hydraulic Suspension System, J.International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems. 16,2489–2500, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shehata, H. Metered and A.H. Oraby,Vibration Control of Active Vehicle Suspension System Using Fuzzy Logic Controller, J. Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery.23,389–399,(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhi Sheng Automotive theory, M. China Machine Press, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mei, Mechanism Analysis on Dynamic Characteristics of Air Spring System with Auxiliary Chamber,(phD thesis, Zhen Jiang, China, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Khodadadi, H. Ghadiri, Self-tuning PID controller design using fuzzy logic for half car active suspension system,Int. J. Dynam. Control.6,224–232,(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Demir, I. Keskin, S.Cetin, Modeling and control of a nonlinear half-vehicle suspension system: a hybrid fuzzy logic approach. Nonlinear Dyn,67,2139–2151 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.