MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- Y. Leung, et Al., “A Rough Set Approach for the Discovery of Classification Rules in Interval-valued Information Systems”, Int’l J. of Approximate Reasoning, No. 47, 2007, pp. 233–246. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Hem Jyotsana Parashar, et Al., “An Efficient Classification Approach for Data Mining” International J. of Machine Learning and Computing, Vol. 2, No. 4, August 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Gorade et Al., “A Study of Some Data Mining Classification Techniques” International Research J.of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol. 4 April 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Caballero et Al. “Proposed method and Program for Classification of Information Systems”, Proceedings from: 11th WSEAS International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Electronics, Control & Signal Processing (CSECS’12), Montreux, Switzerland, December 29-31, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- K. Yen, et Al, “Practical solution for the Classification in interval-Valued. Information Systems”. WSEAS Transactions on Systems and Control, Issue 9, Vol. 5, September 2010. pp 735 – 744. [Google Scholar]
- A.Caballero et Al., “Method for Optimizing the Number and Precision of Interval-Valued Parameters in a Multi-Object System”, Proceedings from: “15th International Conference on Telecommunications and Informatics (TELE-INFO’16)”, Ischia Italy, June 17-19, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Ross, Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications. John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 2004. [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Cox, “Fuzzy Logic for Business and Industry” Rockland: Charles River Media Publisher, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Asuncion, A. & Newman, D.J. (2007). UCI Machine Learning Repository http://www.ics.uci.edu/~mlearn/MLRepository.html]. Irvine, CA: University of California, School of Information and Computer Science. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ramalingam, “Vertical Handoff Target Selection in a Heterogeneous Wireless Network Using Fuzzy Electre” Thesis for the Degree of Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Florida International University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.